Experience World-class Service at Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa. Located in Montauk, Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa is on a private beach. Camp Hero State Park and Montauk Point Lighthouse are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hither Hills State Park and Shadmoor State Park. Shinnecock Museum and Jonathan Adler are also worth visiting. Explore all the area has to offer with horse riding and hiking/biking trails. Free WiFi access is available.
Less than 2 hours drive, approximately 95 miles north of Manhattan, on the shores of Lake Toronto Reservoir, a serene outpost awaits: The Chatwal Lodge. Bearing The Chatwal brand’s legacy for details and set on the grounds of the historic Chapin Estate, this warm, thoughtfully designed lodge immerses guests in a rustic refined ambiance.
This art deco, boutique hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Broadway theaters. The 5-star hotel offers a 42-inch flat-screen TV, personal butler service and free Wi-Fi in every guest room. The property is renowned in the travel industry for their quality customer service and luxury amenities.
Unfortunately no tours were found.
Sail into the magic with Disney Cruise Line! Immerse yourself in enchanting entertainment, meet beloved characters, and delight in family-friendly activities. With world-class service and Disney's signature touch, create memories that will last a lifetime. Your dream vacation is just a cruise away!
Embark on a journey of freedom and flexibility with NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines. Sail on innovative ships, indulge in diverse dining, and relish in endless entertainment. With no set dining times or dress codes, experience cruising on your terms. Unleash your wanderlust and cruise the Norwegian way!
Dare to be wowed! Royal Caribbean Cruises redefine adventure. Scale rock walls, surf on deck, and savor culinary delights. From Broadway shows to robotic bartenders, every moment is extraordinary. Get ready for a cruise that takes you beyond your wildest expectations.
Embark on a refined exploration with Viking Ocean Cruises. Luxurious accommodations, immersive excursions, and thoughtfully curated itineraries await. From serene seas to vibrant ports, sail with Viking and discover a world of elegance, culture, and personalized service.
New York, USA
Experience New York City
New York Luxury Tours
What’s there to see and do in New York City? New York is home to some of the biggest, the best, the liveliest, the newest, the oldest, the tastiest, the matchless, the greatest and the utmost. The coolest thing, though, is that New York City is a perfect vacation destination for romance, singles and families alike!!
Originally named New Amsterdam by Dutch settlers in 1625, New York was named after the British Duke of York and Albany in 1664. NYC is made up of five different boroughs – Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens and Staten Island – though the New York metropolitan area includes Long Island and northern New Jersey as well.
NYC is the most populated city in the America, with more than 8 million people currently living in NYC. New York City is also the most diverse U.S. city, with residents hailing from every corner of the globe.
New York City is a city of many names, including “The Big Apple,” “The City That Never Sleeps,”and even “Gotham City.” Perhaps the most culturally rich city in America, NYC has inspired hundreds of classic songs – most notably Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York,” and “Empire State of Mind” by Jay-Z. Many celebrities also live in New York City, with more than 100 TV shows and movies filmed on location in NYC each year. Also, Broadway theaters in Manhattan attract some of the most high-profile actors from Hollywood.
More than 40 million people visit NYC each year to see the beautiful Art Deco buildings – including the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building – as well as the many great NY museums and art galleries. NYC tourists can enjoy breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center, and Times Square in Midtown Manhattan is the most popular tourist attraction in America. NYC tourists hoping for a break from the concrete jungle can enjoy the natural beauty of Central Park in Upper Manhattan.
Power and wealth and breathtaking scenery are concentrated on this very small island. Immerse yourself for a few days or a lifetime.
With its metallic and concrete skyline towering over everything in sight, Manhattan is a place built up like no other. Although it is only about 24 square miles (62 square kilometers) in area, many people describe feeling as if they are in the center of the universe when they are here. Go south and you’ll be in the presence of some of the world’s most important financial institutions, in the Financial District. Go north and you’ll stand where jazz was invented, in Harlem.
No matter which direction you go, Manhattan’s attractions will appear as many as they are varied. Walk beneath an enormous configuration of advertisements in Times Square. Watch a live performance of your favorite play on Broadway. See the Knicks, Rangers or Liberty play a basketball game at Madison Square Garden. Retreat into a lush oasis of knolls, ponds and a zoo at Central Park.
Downtown, wander through the fashion seat of the world in SoHo and TriBeCa. Browse over 18 miles (29 kilometers) of books at The Strand bookstore and play a game of chess just up the block at Union Square. Linger among the greatest figures of the contemporary American art world in Chelsea.
With five boroughs and a whole lot of personality, New York City has something for every taste, whim and mood. A must-see for active travelers, families, theater lovers, girl’s weekends and couples seeking romance and fun, visitors of all ages will love the magic and variety that graces each and every street of this spectacular city.
New York City Hotels and Accommodations
New York City has a virtual plethora of hotels in every price range and neighborhood. All midtown Manhattan hotels we offer are within walking distance of the best live entertainment in the world (Broadway), the best shopping avenue in the country (5th Avenue), the most famous park in the world (Central Park), the most famous skyscraper in the world (Empire State Building), the largest department store in the world (Macy’s) and the 24-hour neon glamour of Times Square.
NYC Broadway and Theater
No visit to New York City can be complete without seeing a Broadway show. Autism Travel Specialists makes it easy for you to see a memorable musical, comedy or drama. We’ll even find tickets to sold-out shows!
Interested in something a bit more off-beat than Broadway? We have tickets to off-Broadway performances, as well as the Metropolitan Opera, New York Philharmonic, New York City Ballet, Radio City Christmas Spectacular … and the best in professional sports year-round, including the Yankees, Rangers, Knicks, Giants, Mets, Jets, Nets, Devils and Islanders.
When is the Best Season to visit New York City?
New York City hotel rates are very seasonal. Here’s a general guide to help you plan:
BEST VALUE SEASONS: Winter and Summer, primarily the months of January, February, July and August. Certain holidays, like Easter, Memorial Day (late May), Labor Day (early September) and Christmas week are also excellent values!
SHOULDER SEASON: March through June
HIGH SEASON: September through November
PEAK SEASON: United Nations General Assembly week in September, ING Marathon Weekend in early November, early December and late December (New Year’s Eve)
Mainland flight times
- 5 hours from San Francisco (SFO)
- 3 hours from Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
We offer a variety of transportation options in New York – Manhattan, New York in order to make your cruise vacation truly spectacular.
While traveling in New York – Manhattan we recommend: Reserving Private or Shared transfers at the time of booking.
- The US dollar is the currency, as it is throughout the United States.
- ATMs are found everywhere in Manhattan.
- Credit cards are accepted at most places, making it unnecessary to carry large amounts of cash.
- Restaurants: The usual is 10 – 15%
- Porters: $2-$10
- Taxi’s: 10% – 20% of the fare
New York – Manhattan follows Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time and observes Daylight Saving Time.
Clocks are turned 1 hour forward (March – November), and 1 hour backward (November – March of the following year.)
New York City, often referred to as the "Big Apple," is a global metropolis that offers a wide array of travel experiences. Here are some of the prominent travel experiences that New York is best known for:
- Iconic Landmarks: New York City is home to numerous iconic landmarks that have become symbols of the city and are recognized worldwide. Visit the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Times Square, Central Park, the Empire State Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge for breathtaking views and memorable experiences.
- Broadway Shows and Performing Arts: New York City's Broadway theater district is renowned for its world-class productions. Catch a musical, play, or dance performance on Broadway to witness the talent and creativity of actors, singers, and dancers. Additionally, the city offers a vibrant performing arts scene with various theaters, dance companies, and concert venues.
- Museums and Art Galleries: New York City boasts an impressive collection of museums and art galleries, catering to diverse interests. Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the Met), the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), the Guggenheim Museum, and the Whitney Museum of American Art to immerse yourself in art, history, and culture.
- Shopping and Fashion: New York City is a fashion capital, offering world-class shopping experiences. From luxury boutiques on Fifth Avenue to trendy stores in SoHo and the bustling markets of Chinatown, you'll find a wide range of fashion, accessories, and unique items. Don't miss visiting iconic department stores like Macy's and Bloomingdale's.
- Culinary Delights: New York City is a melting pot of cultures, reflected in its diverse culinary scene. Indulge in a wide variety of international cuisines, street food, food markets, and Michelin-starred restaurants. From pizza and bagels to fine dining experiences, the city is a food lover's paradise.
- Neighborhood Exploration: New York City's neighborhoods offer distinct atmospheres and cultural flavors. Explore the bohemian streets of Greenwich Village, the artsy vibe of Chelsea, the hipster scene in Williamsburg (Brooklyn), and the multicultural ambiance of Queens. Each neighborhood has its own charm, with unique shops, restaurants, and local experiences.
- Parks and Outdoor Spaces: New York City provides numerous parks and outdoor spaces where locals and visitors can relax, exercise, and enjoy nature. Central Park, with its scenic landscapes, lakes, and recreational activities, is a must-visit destination. The High Line, a converted elevated railway, offers a unique urban park experience.
The city's energy, cultural diversity, iconic landmarks, artistic offerings, and vibrant atmosphere create a dynamic and memorable destination for travelers from around the world.
Important Things to Know:
Passport Requirement: No
Visa Requirement: None
Recommended Vaccinations: None
This Destination is Best For: See Above.
Is This a Family-Friendly Destination: Yes
Best Time To Travel to This Destination: March to May.
Explore Destinations Within the USA:
- United States
- Alaska National Parks
- Arizona National Parks
- Atlanta, Georgia
- California Wine Country
- California - Los Angeles
- California - San Francisco
- Colorado - Denver
- Colorado National Parks
- Florida - Florida Keys
- Florida - Miami
- Florida - Orlando
- Florida - The Palm Beaches
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Nevada National Parks
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Seattle, Washington
- Utah National Parks
- Washington DC